If you would like to make a return, then simply return it to us. Your garment(s) must be received by us within 7 days of the first delivery attempt (including weekends and bank holidays).
You are responsible for any items held at the Post Office or any other third party where goods have attempted to have been delivered at your nominated delivery address or held on your behalf. This policy is subject to strictly applied terms below;
- ALL the original labels, tags are still attached in their original manner and in their entirety
- Garments must be returned unworn, unsoiled (including but not limited to makeup or fake tan) and without damage whatsoever
- Garments should not have been ironed or washed
- It is your responsibility to ensure you secure proof of delivery should your garments go missing
Please contact email@example.com for returns address
- We do not refund the cost of original postage occurred to customer
When will I receive my refund?
We will make your refund 5 working days after the receipt of the return.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment whether be PayPal, credit card or debit card
If you would prefer an exchange garment please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All sale items are non-returnable